Fabric Cuff Bracelets


Since we talked about cuff bracelets yesterday, and I made two today, I am posting them. Don't you love the fabric covered buttons I used?  They are a new line of buttons from Blumenthal Lansing.

The cuffs are very easy to make and you can use scraps of fabric. I cut two strips of fabric, you can make  your cuff any width.  Stitch them up, right sides together.  Turn them and top stitch close to the edges.




One style is to make the ends of the cuff butt together, adding a loop of ribbon or rick rack to go over the button.  In my second style, the cuff overlaps just enough to sew a couple small snaps between to hold the cuff on the arm.

Stitch on a button and that is it!

The possibilities are endless.  You know you need a couple of these so you can be all trendy and cool.

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com