Suffer For Your Art

I beaded the straps of these flip flops last year. I wore them once and they have been in my closet since. They are very pretty, if I do say so myself.


But, they hurt like $*^%$#&*. And apparently I am too lazy to fix them. Maybe I will frame them for an art piece. 


I wrapped the wire and beads to cover the whole strap.  I should have stopped partway up because when I walk and the bottom of my foot steps on the wire and beads...yeeeeeeeeow! It  is worse than walking across gravel barefooted.


So, I urge you to make a gorgeous pair of beaded flip flops like these, but STOP before the end. I think you have to try them on and see where you need to stop.


Take Your Vitamins C and S(mart)

2 creative thoughts:

Pretty Things { August 12, 2011 at 7:11 PM }
What if you used felt, or even fake fur, and glued it to the bottom? And this is the sort of thing I would have done!
Kim { August 13, 2011 at 12:04 AM }
That could be a good idea, Lori. Maybe I will give it a try!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com