Tiny Organization

I am trying not to sweat the small stuff.

Recently, I saw this idea of storing and using your glitter in old salt and pepper shakers. And I liked it. So, I filed it away in the back of my brain.

Lo, and behold, last week, I was looking for lamps at Treasure Mart. And I found this. It cost $3. A treasure!

 I washed it and filled it with six beading items that I can never find around my house and studio. I am not as organized in my beading supplies as I could be. Part of the problem is that I work in many different areas of the house, and I pack things to take with me whenever I leave the house. So, the small bits are everywhere. It is maddening to spend more time looking for my jump rings than it takes to make the project.  


Small bits I can now locate:
1. head pins and eye pins
2. jump rings
3. ear wires
4. crimp beads (I know I have a whole bag of them someplace yet....see what I mean??)
5. silver spacer beads
6. black spacer beads


I can hardly wait to get a new project going so I can revel in my new organization!
Use your Vitamin C!

2 creative thoughts:

emma { November 8, 2011 at 7:10 PM }
organization gets me super excited. every time i go into the filing aisle at office max i become suddenly and dramatically discontent and want to buy everything in the store. its really quite nerdy.

all that to say - i'm happy for you :)
Kim { November 10, 2011 at 10:40 AM }
Emma, I understand that feeling. Too bad it is only a temporary rush for me. I have a hard time keeping things organized.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com