Plan B

 Plan A hardly ever comes to fruition for me. So, when Plan B takes shape, it usually feels right. I had mental plans to make bell shaped flowers for my next column in Bead Design Studio, using cone shaped mandrels.  However, I could not get the mandrels in time. So, plan B stepped in.


I used a regular mandrel and these turned out more delicate than anything I could have created on the cone mandrel. And I like them! They look like little twirling crinolines. They are for the wedding issue, but I think in brighter colors, they would look nice for every day projects.


P.S. Check out my free project on Bead Design Studio: http://www.beaduniquemag.com/projects/index.shtml




Go Vitamin B! 

2 creative thoughts:

truebluemeandyou { January 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM }
These are so pretty in pink! But you might want to check the spelling: "Check out my free project on Dead Design." I'm pretty positive you mean "Bead" :)
Kim { January 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM }
Eeeek! Thank you TrueBlue. Hope my editor didn't see that, hahaha!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com