Spring Button Bracelet

We have had the most disappointing winter this year. I have kept the hope alive for at least one awesome snowfall, but no such luck for me. So, Uncle! I am giving up and proceeding toward spring. My daffodils are up about 4", so spring must be here. Ridiculous.


So, I used some fun, flowery Blumenthal Lansing buttons to make a button bracelet. It was super quick and easy, using a technique that requires no tools. Go here to see video instructions to make one yourself.


Use your Vitamin C!
http://www.skiptomylou.org/2012/02/20/made-by-you-monday-88/
Tip Junkie handmade projects
http://housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com/2012/02/riverton-houseswives-round-up-5.htmlHookingupwithHoH

2 creative thoughts:

Jenn { February 23, 2012 at 10:05 AM }
This is so adorable! I have no doubts that my girls would all love this!

Thanks for linking up.
~Jenn

housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com
Unknown { February 27, 2012 at 12:02 PM }
so cute... i love it!!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com