Trend: Colorblocking


Colorblocking is one of the current fashion trends for spring and summer. It speaks for itself, I think. Here is a little bit about colorblocking, anyway.



 I always wonder how fashion trends translate to jewelry trends...if they do at all. And, in researching, I found that colorblocking is a natural for jewelry, especially the enamelling trend that is also current.




Seems like colorblocking can be subtle or bold. 


Will you be using colorblocking as inspiration for your own projects this spring and summer?


Take your Vitamin C and colorblock!

1 creative thoughts:

Cindy { March 20, 2012 at 11:48 PM }
Thanks for all of the info on colorblocking! Sure gives me something to consider... and boy I wish I had a little more time these days for creating and I'd give this a try!

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com