Fairyland Christmas

 I worked on a Christmas project this week.  

 It looks like a tutu, but it is a wreath.  From fairyland. It's soft and light and kinda sweet.

 Sorry, I am not going to tell you how to make it yet. It is a project I did for Blumenthal Lansing and Jo-Ann's Stores. So, I am going to let Jo-Ann's have first shot at giving it to their customers.  I'll tell you about it when that happens. 

I used a new Blumenthal Lansing product called Crafter's Cafe. The color palette is white, silver, and crystal. In the jars are fine glitter, crystals gems, and buttons in 3 sizes. You won't be able to get it until closer to Christmas, but you can get the gorgeous Seabreeze and Girly Girl palettes. I have worked with both of them and they are really fun.

I did not think about it until this very minute, but the wreath would be extra festive if it had a string of tiny white twinkle lights in it. Wouldn't it?

Merry Christmas and use your Vitamin C!

0 creative thoughts:

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors

Contact Me:

kballor@aol.com